We are excited to partner with Women Returners to launch our 2020 Returner Programme, supporting experienced and talented professionals to successfully return to the workplace after an extended career break (18 months +).
What you can expect
- The Returner Programme offers a paid placement of six months, starting in March/April 2020, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment
- You will receive regular coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace
- Flexible working options are available
- A great opportunity to refresh your knowledge and skills, whilst gaining new experiences when working on different client projects
- Building a new network both internally and externally, whilst boosting your confidence in the workplace
- Peer to peer support – the programme is ideally run as a small cohort intake, so a number of returners will start the programme together. This will provide support to all those partaking in the programme
- Mentoring – you will be assigned a mentor and a buddy when you start, to support your transition and help with any questions you might have throughout the programme
Deadline for applications is 17th Feb.
Interested in applying? Visit the returner programme advert to learn more.